DescriptionThis version of Hardcore Revolution is different from its console counterparts. This version has ten wrestlers to choose from: Mike Awesome, Balls Mahoney, Justin Credible, Tommy Dreamer, Jerry Lynn, Raven, Sabu, Lance Storm, Tajiri, Rob Van Dam, each with their own signature finishing move along with the standard set such as punch, kick, suplex as well as turnbuckle moves.
There are five different modes to choose from:
- Challenge: where a player chooses a wrestler and goes up against an endless wave of opponents.
- Career: where the player will fight against a series of opponents in a quest to become ECW Champion.
- Vs Mode: where the player fights against other opponents in a single match.
- Barbed Wire: a regular match, just with barbed-wire in place of regular wrestling ropes
- Training: where players can learn their wrestlers moves.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpot||Mar 14, 2000||4.5 out of 10||45|
|64 Power / big.N / N Games||Mar, 2000||40|
|IGN||Mar 07, 2000||3 out of 10||30|
|Game Informer Magazine||Apr, 2000||2 out of 10||20|
|Pocket Magazine / Pockett Videogames||Jun 01, 2000||20|
|Video Games||Apr, 2000||20|
|All Game Guide||2000||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.