New MobyGoal! We're aiming for 1,500 well documented Arcade games.

FIFA 2000: Major League Soccer (Game Boy Color)

3.0
Written by  :  Jim Fun (222)
Written on  :  Sep 27, 2001
Platform  :  Game Boy Color

read more reviews by Jim Fun

Summary

Fifa 98 and 2001 are way better.

The Good

It's the best organized soccer game ever released, you have better team formation options, and more team strategy options than Fifa 99, Fifa 98, Fifa 96, and Fifa International soccer. The game is a classic in soccer gaming although it doesn't reach even halfway to the level of This is Football, World Cup 98, and Fifa 98, the game's only good points are that the controls are easy, and it's way more organized than before. The reason I call this game a classic is because it will remind you of the DOS Fifa games, and that for a hidden reason anyone who played it will remember it for a long time (in a good way). However this game does match the standards of UEFA Champion's League for the Playstation.

The Bad

The game was disappointing in a way that I can't explain, but there are some explainable flaws like: 1. Several problems with the graphics. 2. The sound is very average. 3. The gameplay isn't nice.

The Bottom Line

I give EA Sports (Electronic Arts Sports) a 3 & a 1/2 out of 5 for this game, this game is average, so don't have high hopes that Fifa 2000 is any better than Fifa 99.