DescriptionAfter much acclaim for your past farming accomplishments (as part of the previous Harvest Moon titles on GBC), you are asked by a young girl to help her get her farm up and running. The farm, situated on an island, needs plenty of work, so you need all your skills to get things working correctly.
Your many tasks range from tending to the farm animals, keeping an eye on the budget while purchasing goods (food, water, mechanical items, etc) at the local stores, and so forth. And although the main aim is to build and maintain the farm, there are plenty of opportunities to take care of yourself (go to the movies, buy pets, find a girlfriend/boyfriend).
- "牧場物語GB3 ボーイ・ミーツ・ガール" -- Japanese spelling
- "Bokujou Monogatari GB 3: Boy Meets Girl" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Botany, Farming, Gardening
- Gameplay feature: Creature breeding / fusion
- Gameplay feature: Dating / Romance
- Gameplay Feature: House Ownership
- Genre: Simulation - Farming
- Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons series
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamesAreFun.com (GAF)||Apr 28, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|64 Power / big.N / N Games||Feb, 2002||80 out of 100||80|
|Gaming Target||Feb 13, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|IGN||Jan 15, 2002||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ChildrenHarvest Moon 3 is one of the few games in the series where the main character can have more than one child. As of 2008, the only other game where this is possible is Harvest Moon.
Version differencesIn Japan, Harvest Moon 3 GBC was released as two separate carts, one for the boy's story and one for the girl's.
Information also contributed by OceansDaughter
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Harvest Moon 3 GBC (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)