Advertising Blurbswww.nintendo.com - Game Boy Advance:
With GBA, play the diamond game in the diamond lane.
Detailed graphics and excellent controls propel the Game Boy Advance's debut baseball game into the first division.
High Heat GBA features five modes:
Home Run Derby
In Batting Practice, you can choose from any of seven different pitches as well as 17 different locations and top fastball speed. Seasons can run 16, 81 or 162 games. You can only pick one playoff team; the computer fills in the remainder. You'll have to follow the major league format of divisional and league championship series and World Series.
Contributed by Xoleras (66127) on Dec 31, 2004.
- High impact TV-like game presentation and rockin' audio
- Stunningly accurate stadiums result from thousands of scouting photos
- Incredibly lifelike star players with signature moves and facial details
- Intelligent Crowd Excitement (I.C.E.) - animated crowds get louder during exciting moments and even leave the park if a game is a blowout
Plus Fan Favorites Like:
- The most accurate rosters with real MLB teams and MLBPA players
- Umpire arguments, player ejections, dropped third strikes and catcher snap throws
- Intelligent mound-visiting managers and animated base coaches
- Two-man booth with play-by-play and color commentary
Featuring all of your favorite MLB stars
The most lifelike pitching, batting, baserunning, fielding and managing
Contributed by Corn Popper (69651) on Feb 17, 2003.
"...we might be looking at a Yankees type of dynasty with High Heat 2002"- Official PlayStation Magazine