DescriptionIn Looney Toons: Twouble! you play as the Warner Bros. character Sylvester the cat. It is your goal to capture Tweety Bird.
There are two distinct types of levels, which alternate each other. The first type features an isometric view of the world. Here the player has to navigate Sylvester around in the hope to find Tweety. To do this he'll have to solve various puzzles and avoid enemies like Hector and Granny. Puzzles involve collecting items, combining them and using them at the right spot in a room.
Once you found Tweety you will have to chase him in a 2D side-scrolling level. You have to avoid obstacles from tripping you in order to catch him. he subsequently escapes, Which advances you to the next level where you have to find Tweety again.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Tweety & Sylvester: Het Ontsnapte Ontbijt" -- Dutch title
- "Titti e Silvestro: Prima Colazione" -- Italian title
- "Titi et Grosminet: Déjeuner en Cavale" -- French title
- "Sylvester & Tweety: “Vogel zum Frühstück“" -- German title
- "Sylvester and Tweety: “Breakfast on the Run“" -- UK title
- "Piolin y Silvestre: Enemigos Para Siempre" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Total! (Germany)||Oct, 1998||2 out of 6||80|
|Electric Playground||Jul 23, 1999||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Power Unlimited||Nov, 1998||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 06, 1999||14 out of 20||70|
|Nintendo Power Magazine||Jan, 1999||6.6 out of 10||66|
|Pocket Magazine / Pockett Videogames||May 01, 1999||60|
|Joypad||Feb, 1999||5 out of 10||50|
|All Game Guide||1998||40|
|Mega Fun||Jan, 1999||21 out of 100||21|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.