DescriptionFor those who can remember the cartoon series, this will be a blast from the past. Choose from all your favourite characters including Peter Perfect, Penelope Pitstop and, of course, Dick Dastardly and Muttley, and wind your way through cartoon like environments in the familiar vehicles of each character. Simply get to the end of the race first to open up new tracks, and use weapons to pick off the rest of the cast, and aid your progress.
- "Wacky Races Starring Dastardly and Muttley" -- UK Release
- "Wacky Races: Autorennen Total" -- German title
- "Los Autos Locos" -- Spanish title
- "Les Fous Du Volant présentent Satanas et Diabolo" -- French PlayStation 2 title
- "Les Fous Du Volant" -- French title
- "Corrida Maluca" -- Brazilian title
- "Corri con Dastadly e Muttley" -- Italian title
- "Chiki Chiki Machine Mou Race" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Game Boy Color release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Joypad||Sep, 2000||9 out of 10||90|
|GameSpot||Jun 26, 2000||8.6 out of 10||86|
|Total! (Germany)||Aug, 2000||1.75 out of 6||85|
|Game Vortex||2000||80 out of 100||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Aug 11, 2000||16 out of 20||80|
|IGN||Jun 13, 2000||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaSadly, this PC version doesn't include toon shading used in the Dreamcast version, and in Sega's Jet Grind Radio. Toon shading makes the characters stand out from the backgrounds with stronger shadings around the character or vehicle, giving it a more hand drawn look like the real thing.
Related Web Sites
- Wacky Races (official website)