DescriptionGinga is a collection of twelve mini games:
- Ghost: This game is played on a 6x6 grid with tiles of varying pictures. Clicking on a tile causes it to turn around, but other tiles turn with it. The goal is to turn all tiles.
- Pressure: Played on the same grid and tiles as Ghost. This time the player has to click match two tiles to turn around a part of the field.
- Race: This time the stones are divided on a 10x10 grid. Matching two stones gives points and turns around a part of the tiles. The goal is get a high score, i.e. having as much matches as possible before turning the whole board around.
- Array: In this game, the player has a 8x8 grid and is presented with six tiles. Always the lowest of those tiles has to placed into one of the grids. A correct tile combination causes them to disappear and every disappeared tile counts down the score of 500. The goal is to reach zero before the board is full.
- The Patience variants Gold, Nestor, Pyramid and Double.
- 15Puzzle and Change are standard sliding puzzles
- Peg solitaire
- A variant of the classic Knight's tour
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Power Play||Mar, 1991||60 out of 100||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.