DescriptionDisney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame
is essentially the same game as the PC version
, but features two new mini games ("Catch the Fool" and "Picture Puzzle"). In turn, the mini games "Le Food Fight" and "Inside Outwords" were removed.
The game is a mini games collection based on the Disney movie of the same name. The mini games are:
- Chiseler: A Breakout variant
- Djali Bowling: A bowling variant with a "two-click" system: the position of the bowling goat and the speed by clicking the button with the correct timing while the goat respectively an arrow automatically move back and forth - the position when the button is pressed determines the result. The player also has to choose if the throw is straight or with a drift.
- Catch the Fool: The player is in charge of a rescue net and can move left and right. People are thrown out of the window and the player has to move into position in order to rescue them.
- Upsy Daisy: Two participants are floating because they have a bundle of balloons in their hands. The goal is to destroy all of the opponent's balloons.
- Picture Puzzle: A standard sliding block puzzle.
- Wheel of Fortune: This game has to be unlocked with good results in the other mini games. The game randomly chooses one of the games and assigns a certain mission to it, e.g. beating a certain level in Chiseler with only one ball.
- "Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame: Topsy Turvy Games" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Patrick Bregger (89507)
on May 13, 2012.