DescriptionHugo 2 is a game based on a call-in TV series for kids. It includes five levels which are directly based on mini games from the TV show. The goal is always to both survive and collect as many money bags as possible. The amount of required bags to beat a level depends on the chosen difficulty level.
- Underwater snorkeling: Hugo camera is fixed behind Hugo's back and he has to dodge incoming obstacles. He also needs to regularly take new breath which is only possible if he stays in the middle of the screen.
- Snowboarding: Just like in the underwater level, Hugo has to dodge incoming obstacles; just on a snowboard.
- Forest: Hugo automatically moves from left to right and has to dodge obstacles by either jumping or ducking.
- Ice cave: Here Hugo moves over a bottomless pit. The only way to stay alive is to stand on pillars, but those randomly rise and fall. Hugo can move in four directions.
- The fifth level is unlocked after beating the other four.
- "Hugo 2 1/2" -- Game Boy Color title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Total! (Germany)||Oct, 1997||2.25 out of 6||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.