DescriptionNBA All-Star Challenge is the first game in the series of the same name, offering one-on-one basketball featuring licensed NBA players. The game features five different mini-games based on real-life one-on-one playing modes. All can be played by two players via the link cable.
The modes are:
- One On One: two players attack the same basket, alternating on offense and defense, playing to either a time or a score limit (both adjustable).
- Free Throws: one player gets either 5, 10 or 20 throws. A crosshair moves over the board automatically and the button has to be pressed at the right position to make the shot.
- Horse: One player has to replicate the other player's shot from the same position or gain a letter in the word H-O-R-S-E. The first player to complete the word loses.
- Accuracy Shootout: Within an adjustable time limit, shots must be made from set positions for maximum score.
- Tournament: a One On One tournament in knock-out mode, featuring eight players total.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Play Time||Dec, 1991||76 out of 100||76|
|Video Games||Jun, 1991||55 out of 100||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.