DescriptionNHL 95 was EA Sports' third licensed ice hockey game, promising the fastest action in the series to date. The action is viewed top-down, and can be played with or without realistic penalties. There is a full season mode, allowing you to guide a team through all 84 matches, with the option of injuries potentially putting players out of a sequence of matches. You have full control over trading and creating players for your squad. New in-game moves include dummy shots and lie-down blocks.
There are no promo images for this game
- "NHL Hockey '95" -- Game Boy in-game title
- "NHL Hockey 95" -- DOS Title
- "NHL Hockey" -- Game Gear Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Electric Playground||Jun 25, 1995||6 out of 10||60|
|GamePro (US)||Jul, 1995||3 out of 5||60|
|Total! (Germany)||Sep, 1995||3.75 out of 6||45|
|Video Games||Aug, 1995||38 out of 100||38|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- FLUX Magazine
- April 1995 (Issue #4) - ranked #8 in the Top 100 Video Games of All-Time
- GameFan Magazine
- January 1995 (Vol. 3, Iss. 1) - 1994 Hockey Game of the Year (Genesis version)
- Game Players
- January 1995 - best Genesis sports game in 1994
Related Web Sites
- The Best NHL Hockey 95 site (Very comprehensive.)