DescriptionNippon Daihyō Team: Eikō no Eleven is a soccer sport simulation with main focus on Japanese National team and their participation in World Cup 1998 which was in France. It features the real names of all 32 players representing the Japanese National team. This game can be considered as a re-release of J League: Big Wave Soccer (released almost three years earlier).
The three main gameplay modes are the following:
- Japanese National Team Mode - player is controlling Japanese National team and is trying to win the World Cup by playing against teams from other countries that have qualified
- World Challenge Mode - player can select any of the qualified Asian national teams and try to win the World Cup
- Free Competition Mode - a single match between any two qualified national teams, this mode supports play versus computer or a friend by connecting to another device from Super Game Boy series
Options let you set the difficulty level for computer players (easy, normal, or hard), as well as time used for each match (3min, 5min, or 7min). Additionally, you can setup background music and sound effects.
The game options has a special feature, the PK (penalty kick) where you can practice penalty kicks. This can also be played in 2-player mode if there is another device from Super Game Boy series.
There are no promo images for this game
- "日本代表チーム 栄光のイレブン" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Nippon Daihyō Team: Eikō no Eleven (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.