DescriptionRing Rage is a standard wrestling game, just without the glitz and glamour of licensed games. There are six wrestlers total, but only five are playable:
- Gunboat Rody, a former Navy sailor
- Spike, a giant of a man from the means streets of New York
- Yasha, a masked Japanese wrestler
- Shadam, a Middle Eastern grappler
- KO Joe, a former boxer now trying his hand at professional wrestling.
There are only three modes, 1P v. CPU, 1P v. 2P (which is achieved through a cable link and an extra cartridge) and a tournament which you compete to go for the TWF (Taito Wrestling Federation) championship.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamePro (US)||Oct, 1993||3.5 out of 5||70|
|Nintendo Power Magazine||Apr, 1998||4.9 out of 10||49|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.