DescriptionThe Smurfs' Nightmare is the third installment of the Smurfs series about little blue dwarfs and their arch-nemesis, evil wizard Gargamel.
This time evil Gargamel casts an evil spell on the Smurf village. All the sleeping Smurfs are trapped inside horrible nightmares. And you, brave Smurf, should go into their houses and rescue them. To enter the house you should have a key for it. Each house represents a different environment as well as different monsters and goals.
The gameplay is flown in 3rd-person side-scrolling view, where you should move, jump on the opponents to eliminate them, use different mechanisms to reach certain places, and collect the necessary number of magical leaves to finish the level. Different goals should be performed also such as to find the carrot in the Kitchen, etc.
The game was made in French, German, English, and Spanish.
- "The Smurfs 3" -- Internal ROM title
- "Los Pitufos 3" -- Spanish Game Boy in-game title / Official abbreviation
- "Les Schtroumpfs 3" -- French Game Boy in-game title / Official abbreviation
- "Le Cauchemar des Schtroumpfs" -- French title
- "La Pesadilla de los Pitufos" -- Spanish title
- "Die Schlümpfe im Alptraumland" -- German title
- "Die Schlümpfe 3" -- German Game Boy in-game title / Official abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Total! (Germany)||Oct, 1997||1.75 out of 6||85|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 11, 1999||17 out of 20||85|
|Pocket Magazine / Pockett Videogames||May, 1999||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.