Advertising Blurbsmagazine advertisement (US):
GET YOUR MIND BACK IN THE GUTTER.
- Two megs memory puts major screenage in your face with bigger characters and cooler action.
- 6 totally tasty levels plus 5 bonus pizza collecting stages.
- Attempt to release captured Turtles in the most excellent rescue levels.
- All new feature lets you choose a level of difficulty.
- Walk, talk, jump, climb, skateboard and surf through downtown sewers, abandoned buildings, subways, highways, the Technodrome and other areas o' pain.
- Righteous reporter April is missing serious air time, dude. So get slicing and maybe Shredder will choke 'n croak for good. Not!
Time to get crude and rude, dude. 'Cause Shredder's nabbed April O'Neil again in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(r) II: Back from the Sewers(tm), Konami's(r) new bodacious shell bound shell shocker for Game Boy(r).
(Source: inside back cover of "Wonder Man", Vol. 1, No. 6, Feb 1992.)
Contributed by Pseudo_Intellectual (57990) on Mar 08, 2008.
STOP SHREDDER FROM ZAPPING THE WORLD FAMOUS SEWER STARS INTO PET STORE PEBBLE PUSHERS!
Shredder's got his criminal mind back in the gutter and has joined forces with fellow hero hater Krang to pulverize the pizza freaks once and for all. They've shanghaied newswoman of the nineties April O'Neil as a decoy, so the boys from below must rescue her, without losing their shells.
- Two megs memory pumps up the graphics and brings you major screenage with all new ways to make chop suey out of Shredder's goons when you walk, jump, fight, climb and skateboard circles around them.
- Choose your favorite turtle before slicing up in six death defying levels through downtown sewers, abandoned buildings, subways, highways, the Technodrome and more.
- Pizza pounding bonus rounds are your reward for bagging a barrage of nasty villains, like the Corrupt Cops, who'll try to bust you in the name of the outlaw Krang.
- Rescue levels give you the chance to spring your imprisoned pals.
- The difficulty level is up to you, so you decide just how uneasy it is being green. Put on your best ninja mask and start brawling for your life!
Contributed by Andreas Vilén (315) on Dec 11, 2003.