DescriptionBionicle Heroes is a third-person action game where the player takes on the role of the various Lego Bionicle Toa Inika - Jaller, Matoro, Hahli, Kongu, Hewkii, and Nuparu. These heroes wear Toa Masks of Power - power-ups that can be found throughout the levels to gain different elemental based abilities. There are also Bionicle canisters to aid the protagonists on their quest to defeat Vezon - the 7th Piraka who had stolen the Mask of Life.
The gameplay centers around firefights against the alien "robots" called Vahki, Visorak, and Bohrok. Players will collect Lego pieces for every enemy they defeat, and eventually enable an invulnerable Hero Mode to help defeat the Toa's enemies.
There are no promo images for this game
- "乐高生化英雄" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Cheat Code Central||2006||2.8 out of 5||56|
|GameSpot||Nov 30, 2006||5.2 out of 10||52|
|GameZone||Dec 19, 2006||5.1 out of 10||51|
|JeuxActu||Dec 22, 2006||9 out of 20||45|
|Game Freaks 365||2006||3.1 out of 10||31|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Bionicle Heroes (Official game website)
- Wii Interview: Bionicle Heroes (CVG interviews producer Luke Valentine about Bionicle Heroes on the Wii system.)
- Wikipedia: BIONICLE Heroes (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's Bionicle Heroes achievement guide.)