DescriptionIn this sequel to the squad based shooter Conflict: Desert Storm, you are ordered back to Iraq for some unfinished business.
The gameplay and controls haven't changed since the original, but graphically it has much more detail. There are more weapons at your squad's disposal and more vehicles to drive.
There are no GameCube user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "沙漠风暴II：重返巴格达" -- Chinese title (simplified)
- "Конфликт: Буря в пустыне II" -- Russian title
- "Conflict: Desert Storm II: Pustynna Burza II" -- Polish title
- "Conflict: Desert Storm II" -- European Title
- "Conflict: Desert Sabre" -- UK working title
- "Conflict Delta II: Wangan Sensou 1991" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Tactical shooter
- Historical Conflict: Persian Gulf War
- PC Gamer Presents Games
- Pivotal Games' Conflict series
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
- Setting: Middle East
- Technology: amBX
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Chronicles||Jan 15, 2004||8.9 out of 10||89|
|IGN||Jan 23, 2004||7.9 out of 10||79|
|GameZone||Jan 18, 2004||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Feb 06, 2004||15 out of 20||75|
|Kombo.com||Apr 05, 2004||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game Over Online||Feb 26, 2004||70 out of 100||70|
|GameSpot||Jan 22, 2004||6.7 out of 10||67|
|NintendoWorldReport||Feb 26, 2004||6.5 out of 10||65|
|GameSpy||Jan 22, 2004||3 out of 5||60|
|Christ Centered Game Reviews||Jun 01, 2005||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1996 (15th anniversary issue) – #1 Hardest Computer Game
- Golden Joystick Awards
- 2003 - Runner-up in the "The Daily Mirror Award: Best of British" category (to Championship Manager 4)
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Conflict: Desert Storm II: Back to Baghdad (Information about Conflict: Desert Storm II: Back to Baghdad at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.