DescriptionMario is back, and this time he has brought his dancing-shoes with him. There are a few game modes to play around with, such as a single player adventure mode where Mario has to find the missing Music Keys to save the kingdom. There is also a head-to-head mode where you can take on your friends. There are 25 songs to dance with and most of them from other Nintendo-games such as Super Mario Brothers , Zelda-games and so forth.
- "劲舞革命：马里奥混合版" -- Chinese title (simplified)
- "Dancing Stage Mario Mix" -- European title
- "Dance Dance Revolution with Mario" -- Japanese title
- "ダンスダンスレボリューション ウィズ マリオ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Common Sense Media||2005||100|
|GameLemon||Jun 26, 2006||9.1 out of 10||91|
|Cheat Code Central||2005||4.5 out of 5||90|
|N-Zone||Sep 27, 2005||85 out of 100||85|
|N-Zone||Oct 25, 2005||84 out of 100||84|
|IGN||Oct 26, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Dec 15, 2005||7 out of 10||70|
|Nintendo Life||Mar 16, 2010||70|
|Jeuxvideo.fr||Nov 21, 2005||7 out of 10||70|
|Lawrence||Oct 26, 2005||D-||16|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix (Nintendo of America's official game web site.)