DescriptionMario and friends are challenged to play baseball with Bowser. So they play ball games with each other to decide who should play Bowser. The rules are the same as any other baseball game with some exceptions. Like other baseball games, each team gets three strikes, three outs, and four balls per inning. However, you can choose to play less than nine innings.
You can also choose from Exhibition, Challenge, Toy Field, and Mini-game modes:
- Exhibition mode is one game between two teams.
- In Challenge mode, you choose a team to play every other team; you can get the other teams characters by completing certain challenges. When you beat the other teams, you get a chance to play Bowser's team.
- In Toy Field mode, up to four players take turns to get the most points; players receive points by hitting the ball at certain spots, which consist of out, 1, 2, or 3-hits, or homerun spots. You can get a turn by catching the ball when your opponent hits the ball.
All the team captains have star pitches and star hits. The characters can also pitch fastballs and change-ups. You can unlock more characters through Challenge mode.
- "Super Mario Stadium: Miracle Baseball" -- Japanese title
- "Mario Baseball" -- Working title
- "スーパーマリオスタジアム ミラクルベースボール" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamePro (US)||Aug 29, 2005||4 out of 5||80|
|G4 TV: X-Play||Mar 28, 2006||80|
|N-Zone||Jan 03, 2006||80 out of 100||80|
|GameSpot||Aug 29, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|The Video Game Critic||May 30, 2006||B||75|
|NintendoWorldReport||Sep 08, 2005||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 08, 2005||14 out of 20||70|
|Game Informer Magazine||Sep, 2005||7 out of 10||70|
|Nintendo Difference||Nov 09, 2005||13 out of 20||65|
|Press Start Online||Nov 09, 2005||10 out of 20||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Mario Superstar Baseball for Nintendo GameCube (Nintendo's official game web site.)