DescriptionIn this game the player takes the role of Boog, a domesticated bear who tries to return to the civilization after being released in a nearby forest due to an unfortunate misadventure, and Elliot, a crazy, one-horned deer who desires to be Boog's partner.
In order to achieve his goal, Boog will have to prove himself to the creatures of the forest by helping them to get rid of the hunters. By gaining their respect, Boog will be able to convince the creatures to help him reach his hometown.
Open Season is a third-person view action game based on Sony Animation Studios' first movie. The player controls the main character in the forest and uses the different forest creatures to resolve simple puzzles (considering the target age for the game) by throwing them. The player can collect "achievement points" (not related to the Xbox 360 Achievement points) that will unlock new abilities for Boog.
There are no GameCube screenshots for this game.
There are 27 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Sezon na misia" -- Polish title
- "O Bicho Vai Pegar" -- Brazilian title
- "Lovecká sezona" -- Czech title
- "Les Rebelles de la Forêt" -- French title
- "Jagdfieber" -- German title
- "Colegas en el bosque" -- Spanish title
- "Boog & Elliot a caccia di amici" -- Italian title
- "Baas in eigen bos" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|1UP||Oct 17, 2006||B||75|
|N-Zone||Feb 05, 2007||70 out of 100||70|
|Mag'64||Dec 12, 2005||70 out of 100||70|
|4Players.de||Dec 02, 2006||67 out of 100||67|
|IGN||Oct 03, 2006||6 out of 10||60|
|GameSpot||Sep 28, 2006||5.3 out of 10||53|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 06, 2006||10 out of 20||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Open Season (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Open Season (Information about Open Season at Wikipedia)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Open Season.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.