Advertising BlurbsBack of Case - GameCube (US):
Fate's Deck Awaits YouOnce again war rages on the planet Ragol in the third installment of the Phantasy Star Online saga. Experience a new style of strategic combat as you draw upon powerful cards to wage battle against your opponents. Choose the path of the Hero or the Arkz, and enter into the conflict that rages on the planet Ragol as the next generation of Hunters. Your fate as victor or victim has never been more in your hands.
Go Online to chat in the lobby with other players to get tips or find a challenger
Build your personal deck of cards
Take to the battlefield - Online or Offline
Collect and trade hundreds of cards featuring new and classic characters, creatures and items from the Phantasy Star Online universe
Contributed by ryanbus84 (12827) on Jan 04, 2016.
PHANTASY STAR ONLINE EPISODE III C.A.R.D. REVOLUTION
- Battle online opponents or play through the Story in Offline Mode.
- Interact with Hunters from PSO Episode I & II in the lobby.
- Engage in multi-player online or offline battles.
- Strategically combine Action and Assist cards to complete your powerful decks.
- This next chapter in the PSO universe continues the story of PSO Episodes I & II.
- Note: In order to play Online, you need an ISP, a modem/broadband adapter, and a Hunter's License.
A strangely powerful Photon-like substance found on Planet Ragol has spurred a raging battle between the Hunters and a rebel team called the Arkz. The prized matter known as "The Germ" has unique replicating powers and can be sealed in small playing card-sized packets. Warriors carrying a deck of the sought-after cards can then bring unprecedented amounts of destructive weapons and animals into battle. Fight with the Hero Hunters or on the rebels' Dark Side and stack your decks accordingly. You'll compose several powerful decks from nearly 500 cards featuring fighting moves, weapons, and PSO creatures. Teleport to awe-inspiring battlefields and throw out your best hand against other card-carrying opponents for the ultimate win, lose, or draw battle.
Contributed by Kartanym (10733) on Mar 15, 2006.