Not an American user?
DescriptionAfter crashing on a strange unexplored planet, Captain Olimar must gather the thirty missing parts of his space ship, before his life support runs out in thirty days and he succumbs to the planet hostile atmosphere. Luckily the Pikmin, a plant/insect life form native to the planet, are there to help him. Olimar must gather and lead the Pikmin in this real time strategy game to collect the missing pieces of his ship while combating the planet's strange and sometimes hostile flora and fauna.
- "皮克敏" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Pikumin" -- Japanese title
- "ピクミン" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
|AceGamez||Nov 22, 2006||10 out of 10||100|
|UOL Jogos||Dec 18, 2001||100|
|Nintendojo||Jan 04, 2002||9.5 out of 10||95|
|GamesAreFun.com (GAF)||Apr 27, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|NZGamer||Apr 07, 2004||8.8 out of 10||88|
|Nintendojo||Jan 08, 2002||8.6 out of 10||86|
|Gaming Target||Jan 23, 2002||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Feb 28, 2002||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jun 13, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|GameCell UK||Apr 04, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaCaptain Olimar's spaceship is named Dolphin. "Dolphin" was Nintendo's project name for the Gamecube.
Related Web Sites
- Critical Gaming Pikmin Course -- The Critical-Gaming Network's first course in their series on Pikmin, a particular focus being paid to RTS design and dynamics (May, 2009).
- Nintendo -- Publishers and owners of the Pikmin franchise, Nintendo.
- Pikmin.com -- Official Pikmin website
Andrew Grasmeder (205) added Pikmin (GameCube) on Jan 22, 2002
Other platforms contributed by Opipeuter (16351)