DescriptionIn this iteration of the Tiger Woods lineage, you can customize your golfer down to the kind of swing to use, strength, putting skill, luck etc, as well as buying accessories and equipment which all affects your game. Create your own courses by spending "Legend Coins" and gain standing amongst the golfing community and impress even Tiger himself.
Putting using the new "Tiger Vision" lets you see how Tiger Woods would play the shot but don't rely on it as even Tiger gets it wrong sometimes. Play against the Hustler, a golfer created by and motion captured by Justin Timberlake.
There are no GameCube user screenshots for this game.
There are 30 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "泰格伍兹高尔夫球巡回赛2005" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- EA Sports games
- Electronic Arts PGA Tour Golf series
- Licensed Title: Athletes
- PGA licensees
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
- Tiger Woods PGA series
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZone||Oct 21, 2004||9.2 out of 10||92|
|IGN||Sep 22, 2004||9 out of 10||90|
|Gamesmania.de||Sep 29, 2004||90 out of 100||90|
|GameSpy||Sep 21, 2004||90|
|PGNx Media||Nov 03, 2004||8.9 out of 10||89|
|Game Freaks 365||2004||8.8 out of 10||88|
|Game Informer Magazine||Oct, 2004||8.75 out of 10||88|
|4Players.de||Sep 23, 2004||85 out of 100||85|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 29, 2004||17 out of 20||85|
|Game Revolution||Oct, 2004||B+||83|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Server shutdownIn early August 2006, EA closed their servers for multiplayer games, for the PS2 and PC versions.
- Computer Gaming World
- March 2005 (Issue #249) – Sports Game of the Year
- 2004 – #4 GameCube Game of the Year
- 2004 – #6 PC Game of the Year
- 2004 – PC Sports Game of the Year
- 2004 – GameCube Sports Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Attain Your Dream 18 (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of PGA Tour 2005 (July, 2005).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.