Virtua Striker 2002 Ad Blurbs (GameCube)
Advertising Blurbswww.atari.fr (French):
- Des graphismes ahurissants, une animation démentielle, une réalisation sans faille pour un jeu percutant à la prise en main instantanée
- 64 Equipes nationales, 1400 joueurs, aux caractéristiques modifiables, 13 stades superbement modélisés
- Des modes de jeux exclusifs à la version GC : participez à la Coupe Internationale avec jusqu'à 32 joueurs y participant, des phases de qualifications à la Grande Finale, et devenez Champion du Monde !!!
Le Hit des salles d'arcade débarque sur le Cube de Nintendo !
Retrouvez dans le confort douillet de votre salon la terreur des salles de jeu enfumées , le meilleur jeu de foot-arcade de tous les temps : Virtua Striker 3 ! Avec une prise en main exemplaire, des graphismes et animations E-POUS-TOU-FLANTS, en un mot comme en cent, Virtua Striker 3, c'est LE meilleur du foot sur GameCube!
Contributed by Xoleras (65974) on Sep 26, 2005.
If your shin scabs are tingling, it's for a good reason. Sega's stellar soccer series has landed on Nintendo GameCube. Globally famous for stunning graphics and realistic gameplay, Virtua Striker 3 will get any dedicated dribbler drooling.
The Nintendo GameCube debut of the Virtua Striker series sports squads from 64 countries and more modes than you can shake a pair of cleats at. Nine modes, to be precise: Edit, Training, International Cup, Tournament, League, Penalty Kick, Ranking, Goal Replay and VS. Match.
Edit is the create-a-player mode. Tournaments can include four, eight, 16 or 32 teams. The International Cup features eight leagues, each featuring four teams. In this mode, only the top two finishers in each league enter the final tournament.
Virtua Striker 2002 is available now. Game progress is saved to a Nintendo GameCube Memory Card. For a sharper and clearer image, select the Progressive Scan option when playing on a TV set that supports that feature.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (61004) on Sep 11, 2005.
"As of this writing, after having spent considerable time with this title, we will go on record and say it's one of the prettiest things we've ever seen. Graphically speaking, it's hard to argue with a game that puts over 20 guys on field, with gigantic stadiums filled with an animated crowd, as a backdrop. The fact that things keeps cooking along at 60 frames-per second with beautiful lighting-effects in tow never hurts either. " - Gamers.com
"The in-game graphics are identical to the intro sequence. How the developer has managed it is beyond us, but all 22 players are lusciously detailed, right down to the stitches on their boots and the padding in their shin-pads. Then there is the referee, the linesman, the coach, the trainers, the manager and the subs. Oh, did I forget to mention the tens of thousands of crowd members (all individually animated) and the outrageously detailed stadiums? I probably also forget to mention that at no point does the game ever drop below 60fps." - Total Games.net
". Lightweight footie fans will love VS3 for its accessibility; footie nuts will love it for its attention to detail and near perfect gameplay" - Total Games.net
Contributed by Xoleras (65974) on May 12, 2004.
- Developed exclusively for Nintendo GameCube.
- Road to International Cup Mode
- The actually playable countries are 64 ones. Featuring the indication of names of the players (of course, for National Soccer Team of Japan, the actual names are adopted), each team has 22 registered players, and more than 1,400 players will appear. We have prepared 13 kinds of stadiums, whose number largely exceeds the volume featured in "VIRTUA STRIKER 3" of the arcade version, actually the largest in the series.
- Various & challenging kinds of game: International Cup: Tournament: League: Ranking: VS Match:
- Play with 64 unique national teams in 10 different game modes.
- Fast arcade gameplay combined with new simulation elements.
- Road to International Cup mode lets you train a team from upstart rookies to world-tested champions.
- Hone your skills in the Training mode, which presents different challenges over multiple levels of difficulty.
- League, Tournament, and Ranking modes test your abilities against the world's best teams.
- Design your superstar from the ground up in Edit mode.
- Save your highlight-worthy goals for posterity on a Memory Card.
Contributed by Xoleras (65974) on May 12, 2004.
The hottest soccer series in arcade history comes home to the Nintendo GameCube’ in Virtua Striker 2002 by Amusement Vision. Virtua Striker 2002 has been designed exclusively for the GameCube, and features 10 unique modes packed with all-new simulation elements. Choose one of 64 national teams, set up your rosters and formations, and hit the field running. Want even more control? Flex your coaching skills and train your players in a four-year quest for the ultimate glory -- the International Cup. And of course, the trademark fast-and-furious Virtua Striker gameplay is back and better than ever. Score a copy of Virtua Striker 2002 and you'll agree -- the world's most popular game has never been better.