Wario World (GameCube)

3.4
Written by  :  Bob the Stickman (290)
Written on  :  Sep 06, 2010

read more reviews by Bob the Stickman

Summary

The very definition of "short and sweet".

The Good

Wario World is about everyone's favorite fat greedy bastard, Wario (hence the title). Our friend has lost all of his treasure and needs our help.

In this brawler, you play as Wario, a fat man with many abilities, like charging into someone like a football player, or causing an earthquake that would break a Rector Scale 5 times over. Your goal is to find all of his treasure and servants in 4 levels of epic brawling goodness.

The gameplay is very fun. I find it enjoyable to throw huge enemies into the abyss like rag dolls. Is funny to me! This is also one of the only games I can think of that make me want to fight bosses again! The only other games like this are the Kingdom Hearts games.

The graphics, while not the best, are fair and they get the job done.

The Bad

Like the title of this review says, the game is VERY short. I am almost done with the game and I only had it for less than a week! It was a fun less than a week, but still!

The music wasn't really memorable to me. Not that it was bad. I just didn't think it was great. Also, the noise for those balloons were kind of annoying.

The Bottom Line

Even though it is short, I still think you should buy it. It will probably be the funnest 4-5 days of your life.