missing cover art
DescriptionWorld Racing is a racing game developed in cooperation with DaimlerChrysler AG, allowing players to control various Mercedes-Benz cars.
The game features 117 different tracks throughout 7 large terrains (Nevada, Japan, Mexico, Australia, the Alps, the City, and the Test Centre). Players can drive more than 100 original Mercedes-Benz cars, including classic Silberpfeile and Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. Different mission types include Sport Runs, Training Sessions, Test Runs, Checkpoint Races, Endurance Contests and others.
Players can customize AI skill level and simulation precision (from arcade to real simulation). In dynamic AI skill mode computer opponents will adapt to the player's skill.
There are no GameCube screenshots for this game.
- "Мерседес Мировые гонки" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- World Racing series
There are no reviews for this game.
|64 Power / big.N / N Games||Mar, 2004||63 out of 100||63|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 05, 2004||6 out of 20||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.