missing cover art
DescriptionZatch Bell: Mamodo Battles is a cel-shaded fighting game that is based off the 2003 anime Zatch Bell!, known as Konjiki no Gashbell!! in Japan. In this game there are fifteen playable characters, and seven game modes:
- Story Mode, lets you choose one of the six characters to play as and follow their stories.
- Time Attack, this mode challenges you to see how fast you can clear all of the stages.
- 1P Mode, allows you to choose your character and an opponent and fight it with the opponent being the computer.
- 2P Mode, will allow you to choose your character and fight it with a friend.
- Develop Mode, will let you distribute points to raise the characters abilities.
- Bonus Mode, will let you Spend points to buy cards, view the card gallery, or input passwords to unlock secrets.
- Practice Mode, will let you practice with the computer as your opponent.
There are no GameCube user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Versus fighting
- Graphics Engine: RenderWare
- Visual technique / style: Cel shaded
- Zatch Bell! licensees
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpy||Oct 12, 2005||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.