DescriptionThe story begins when Chico Mangano dies by a gunshot. There were witnesses who saw Chico's three brothers kill him.
Their uncle phoned up their grandad and he said that he saw the trio somewhere where he lived. So the grandad sent the 5th grandson called Mario to avenge Chico's death and you are Mario the main character.
Gameplay may be described as a a cross between The Sims and Grand Theft Auto. You have to build an empire and start businesses and basically you have to build up a gang.
There are no promo images for this game
- "黑幫教父" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "黑帮之地" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "义胆雄心" -- Alternate Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Гангстер" -- Russian spelling
- "Gang Land: Trouble in Paradise" -- French tag-lined title
- "Gangland: This Family May Just Be the Death of You" -- Tag-lined title
- "Gangland: Steigen Sie auf zum Paten einer ganzen Stadt!" -- German tag-lined title
Part of the Following Group
|DO NOT BUY! Not yet at least!||Macintosh||Nick Anweiler (3)|
|Games4Mac||Macintosh||2005||78 out of 100||78|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Jun 07, 2004||74 out of 100||74|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Jun, 2004||70 out of 100||70|
|GameSpot||Windows||Mar 15, 2004||6.9 out of 10||69|
|Game Chronicles||Windows||Apr 02, 2004||6.8 out of 10||68|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Windows||Jun, 2004||60|
|Daily Game||Windows||Apr 26, 2004||6 out of 10||60|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Macintosh||Jan 30, 2006||6 out of 10||60|
|ActionTrip||Windows||Mar 19, 2004||59 out of 100||59|
|IGN||Windows||Mar 15, 2004||5.8 out of 10||58|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.