Garou: Mark of the Wolves Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsBack of Jewel Case - Dreamcast (US):
- Terry Bogard returns to defend his crown as the King of Fighters!
- 11 all-new characters including Rock Howard, son of legendary warrior Geese Howard!
- 3 New Modes to boost gameplay — Offensive, Defensive and Tactical!
- Unlock Super Moves and Hidden Abilities for each fighter!
- Break an opponent's attack to use their special fighting energy against them!
Keeping a Legend Alive Demands Testing One's Beliefs10 years have passed since Terry Bogard won the King of Fighters Tournament. Since then, many warriors from around the world have been honing their skills, waiting for a chance to win the greatest title a fighter can earn.
Now invitations have been sent to 12 new contenders from around the globe — signifying the end of their wait and the chance to take part in the toughest contest of martial arts known to man. Only one fighter walks away unscathed, the rest face certain destruction.
Contributed by Zaibatsu (4162) on Aug 04, 2012.
It is the latest title of the Fatal Fury series [GAROU -MARK OF THE WOLVES-] comes to Xbox LIVE! With the New Hero “Rock Howard” who is only son of Geese Howard and rose up by legendary wolf Terry Bogard, story of the new wolves begin. It banned the traditional line-system but instead bring in the brand-new systems such as “Just Defense”, “T.O.P. In” and “Braking”. It is not only system which renewed but also all the characters are new comers only except Terry Bogard. Don’t miss the extreme battles of wolves! This game requires the Xbox 360 hard drive for storage.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22319) on Jan 16, 2012.