DescriptionGekioh is an enhanced port of Shienryu. This release adds the following game modes:
- Pocket Mode: imitates PocketStation graphics, with deliberately primitive visuals consisting of heart-shaped enemies and blocky ships.
- Comical Mode: music and sound effects are replaced by laughter and applause (when the player reaches a high score).
- Stingy Mode: the player has only one life and no continues; only two levels are playable.
- No Mercy Mode: a harder difficulty level.
- Slow Mode: darker graphics and sound effects reminiscent of horror themes (e.g. enemy and player-controlled ships scream when destroyed). All sprites on screen move slower, but the amount of bullets fired by enemies is increased.
- Ancient Mode: the screen has a yellow tinge and displays "cracks"; music is changed to reflect a "retro" setting.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
- "撃王 紫炎龍" -- Japanese spelling
- "Geki-Oh: ShienRyu" -- Japanese title
- "Arcade Hits: Shienryu" -- US PSN title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Insert Credit||PlayStation||Jan 08, 2003||8.5 out of 10||85|
|The Video Game Critic||PlayStation||Oct 12, 2003||C-||42|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.