Daze Before Christmas (Genesis)

Also For
3.4
Written by  :  Classic Nigel (150)
Written on  :  Sep 03, 2006
Platform  :  Genesis

read more reviews by Classic Nigel

Summary

Who Thought a game where you played as Santa would be this fun!

The Good

In Daze Before Christmas you play as Santa Claus and must save Christmas from the Evil Snowman, the Timekeeper, Louse Mouse, and Mr. Weather it’s a platformer Santa uses magic to Smite his enemies at the end of each set of stages you play a level in which you fly and drop presents in chimneys all over the world like England and Russia.

The music has a very Chritmasy sound with variations of songs like “Jingle Bells” . Since this was a late genesis game the graphics are really good about 1995 I think This game is a good game to play during the christmas holiday's i've made a tradition of it.

There are points in the game where you can play as a evil version of Santa Claus called Anti-Claus in which you are impervious to all attacks.

The Bad

There’s really nothing wrong in particular with it on less you have no interest in playing as Santa Claus. The game may be a little too easy none of the bosses are really a challenge including the final boss

The Bottom Line

This game is a great Genesis game although it is very hard to find the only copy I’ve found is the European version and seeing as how I’m American is of no use to me.