Not an American user?
DescriptionPick up your pistol and be the cop you need to be in order to rid the streets of the criminals out to make your day hell. Aim wisely and quickly, otherwise your lives will be lost quickly in this 1st person arcade shooter, cleaning up the streets. The higher the difficulty level, the more crimes there will be to eliminate, but watch out for the other weapons that can help you along the way.
Go straight into the mayhem, practice in the targeting range or have a friend back you up in two player mode. Use a gun accessory or play with the gamepad.
- "リーサルエンフォーサーズ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|Arcade shoot 'em up in your living room||BeaconBlue (17)|
The Press Says
|GamePro (US)||Dec, 1993||5 out of 5||100|
|Game Players||Nov, 1993||84 out of 100||84|
|Sega-16.com||Aug 12, 2010||7 out of 10||70|
|The Video Game Critic||Sep 17, 2006||C+||58|
|Just Games Retro||Jul 26, 2006||52 out of 100||52|
There are currently no topics for this game.
German indexOn April 30, 1994, Lethal Enforcers was put on the infamous German index by the BPjS. For more information about what this means and to see a list of games sharing the same fate, take a look here: BPjS/BPjM indexed games.
SNES versionThere are a number of changes in the SNES version:
- When being hit, the screen flashes green with a bullet hole in the middle instead of just a red bullet hole appearing
- Civilians and hostages can't be killed
- The names of level three and four were changed
- There are some changes in the levels itself, e.g. a removed hostile and missing death animations
Related Web Sites
- Video review of the system (WARNING: Language) -- The Angry Video Game Nerd, James Rolfe, reviews the Sega CD and gives brief reviews of some games, including Lethal Enforcers for Sega CD.
Kartanym (10785) added Lethal Enforcers (Genesis) on Dec 15, 2004