Single Player, 5.1 Surround Sound, HD (High Definition). Buy the full version of Ms. PAC-MAN, the sequel to the world-renowned Pac-Man, now featuring 2 Warp Tunnels to move through. Also, the fruits which appear are no longer stationary! There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (10838) on Jan 19, 2012.
Xbox Live brings one of the all time classics from Namco Bandai Games to Xbox Live Marketplace. The sequel to the incredibly popular Pac-Man, his girlfriend Ms. Pac-Man takes a turn through the maze. Ms. Pac-Man attempts to clear various challenging mazes filled with Pac-Dots and moving fruits while avoiding the ghosts.
Back of Box - 5200 (US):
One collision from any of the ghosts means a loss of life. Survive a few rounds of gameplay, and be treated to humorous intermissions showing the growing romantic relationship between Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man, leading all the way up to the arrival of "Junior."
- Classic gaming: Guide Ms. Pac-Man through the maze and munch all the Pac-Dots and Power Pellets to clear each stage.
- Arcade authenticity: The game remains true to the arcade version, including ghosts, dot chomping action, and Ms. Pac-Man's "waka-waka" original sounds. Play all 255 mazes from the original coin-op version.
- Ghosts and pellets: The game is full of hilarious antics as you eat moving fruits and avoid smart ghosts through the fun-filled mazes. Munch a Power Pellet to momentarily turn the ghost blue! When they are blue, you can eat them for bonus points.
- Free demo: The free trial demo lets you play through the first two levels of the game.
- Arcade features: Track your high scores on the Ms. Pac-Man leaderboards and strive to garner all 12 achievements.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (10838) on Sep 20, 2010.
"The graphics are superb, the action astonishingly close to the original and, get this one, Pac-erinos--there's even a musical intermission!" -Electronic Games magazine. July, 1983
The chase is on. Four feisty ghosts are chasing MS. PAC-MAN. Use your skill and strategy to rack up points while outrunning the gobbling ghosts. Grab an energy pill, and score even more points. Now gobble up all those fearless ghosts.
THIS CARTRIDGE CAN ONLY BE USED WITH THE ATARI 5200™ SUPERSYSTEM.
- ALL THE SKILL AND ACTION OF THE ARCADE GAME
- FOUR CHALLENGING GAME MAZES
- THREE CARTOON INTERMISSIONS
- FLOATING FRUIT AND PRETZELS
- ONE OR TWO PLAYERS
- EIGHT SKILL LEVELS
- Use your 5200 controllers with this ATARI game cartridge.
- For use with North American and other NTSC television sets only.
- Model 5243
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4621) on Jun 26, 2007.
U.S. print ad (Game Gear):
CAN YOU PASS THE MIZ QUIZ?
Magazine Ad - EGM #87, October 1996:
The coolest thing about Ms. Pac-Man on the Game Gear system is:
[ ] Four classic arcade mazes, plus some all-new layouts
[ ] Super-challenging Arcade/Hard level - if you think you're really good.
[ ] Special zoom view of the action for really graphic ghost-gobbling.
[ ] 2-player mode that pits the mighty Ms. Pac-Man against Pac-Man himself.
[X] ALL OF THE ABOVE
* Va-Va-Va Zoom. Get up close and greet what you eat as you gobble those ghosts.
* Arcade Tough, No Quarters Required. Think you're really good? Try the Arcade/Hard mode, and think again!
* Pac-Man vs. Ms. Pac-Man in 2-player alternating action! That's right - Pac-Man pays a visit to prove who wears the pants.
Contributed by lugnut (359) on May 13, 2004.
Back Cover - 2600 (US), 1988:
SAY HELLO TO AN OLD FRIEND!
NOW AVAILABLE ON SUPER NINTENDO!
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4621) on Apr 05, 2004.
Back Cover - 2600 (US):
Meet the queen of video games--MS. PAC-Man! She's all dressed up--and hungry as ever! Score points as MS. PAC-MAN gobbles up dots, energy pills, fruit, pretzels, and of course, those grumpy ghosts. For one player.
Faites donc la connaissance de MS. PAC-MAN, la reine des vidéo-jeux! Elle est parée de tous ses autours--et plus gourmande que jamais! Augmentez votre score au fur et à mesure que MS. PAC-MAN engloutit des points, des énergisants, des fruits, des bretzels et, bien entendu, ces affreux fantômes grincheux! Pour un joueur.
Ein Rendezvous mit der Königin der Videospiele--mit MS. PAC-MAN! Sie ist ganz in Gala geworfen--und unheimlich hungrig! Gewinnen Sie Punkte, wenn MS. PAC-MAN gierig Punkte, Energiepillen, Obst, Pretzel und, natürlich, die mürrischen Gespenster verschlignt. Für einen Spieler.
Fai la conoscenza della regina dei giochi televisivi--MS. PAC-MAN! Ella è molto elegante--e più affamata che mai! Segna dei punti ogni qualvolta MS. PAC-MAN ingoia puntini, pillole energetiche, frutta, ciambellini salate e, naturalmente, quei fantasmi bisbetici. Por un solo giocatore.
¡Salude a la reina de los juegos video--MS. PAC-MAN! ¡Está vestida de etiqueta--y hambrienta como de costumbre! Gane puntos a medida que MS. PAC-MAN se va tragando disquitos, pildoras, energéticas, frutas, pretzels y, naturalmente, a los fantasmas gruñones. Para un solo jugador.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4621) on Mar 06, 2004.
Are you ready to meet the queen of video games--MS. PAC-MAN? ATARI'S MS. PAC-MAN has all the thrills and excitement of the popular arcade game. Score points with MS. PAC-MAN; eat dots, energy pills, fruit, pretzels, and most important of all, gobble up the ghosts.
Back of box - SNES:
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4621) on Mar 06, 2004.
36 WILD AND CRAZY MAZES FOR MORE FUN THAN EVER!
Ms. Pac-Man has 36 ways to drive you totally wild and crazy with more fun than you've ever imagined! She gets to run around in 36 unique, mind-boggling mazes! Some small ones, some so big you'll have to scroll around. Some that are mighty strange and some that are straight out of the arcades! Whether you choose Easy, Normal, Hard or Crazy speeds, Ms. Pac-Man will have you running ragged! There's even a Pac Booster button to really let her shake those pesky ghosts. Play Ms. Pac-Man by yourself or take turns with a friend. Better yet, two can play at the same time - one as the divine Ms. Pack=man; the other as the original Pac-Man!
Contributed by Jeanne (75620) on Sep 14, 2002.