Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis)

Also For
Written by  :  marielle goaway (3)
Written on  :  Feb 20, 2004
Platform  :  Genesis
Rating  :  4.75 Stars4.75 Stars4.75 Stars4.75 Stars4.75 Stars

read more reviews by marielle goaway

Summary

best sonic game EVER!

The Good

It has allot ! It has saving...more selection of what to do,and everything a sonic gamer would dream of! It has the classic plot.Evil steals something,you have to find and beat evil. Allot of games are prurly that,but in this...well...lets just say it HARD! you have to get the emeralds,beat Dr.r...and you have to get past marble gardens! I think the best thing 'bout it is the music...I was 5 when i frist played it...my bro,(john) got it for me...i quicky went in his room and put it in our Sega...i was amazed at the graphics..and the music...i beat the first few levels..and he took oer at marble and carnival...and my favorite level..ICE CAP! great,love snow,('cause i live in vegas) and it had that..and the music was great! it is an over all great game!

The Bad

I dont like marble gardens,or carnival....the first boss on carnival,WAY to hard...and on marble gardens...its even hard on the tails (miles) setting....i wish the game had more levels...it is bigger that most of them...but it only had 6 levels...im happy at 5 but im impressed at 12.....there isnt much that is bad...

The Bottom Line

GET THE SYSTEM AND GET THIS GAME!....it is worth the 12-15 dollars....because face it....it OLD! i do think it is grouped with the best games in all time...you know besides kick the can....so GET IT!!!!!