This version of Street Fighter II
is similar in most aspects to the original, save that all 12 characters are selectable from the get-go (the boss characters were originally locked), and the game engine has been revamped.
- "Street Fighter II' Plus: Champion Edition" -- Japanese title
- "Street Fighter II': Champion Edition" -- TurboGrafx-16 title
- "Street Fighter II'" -- Master System title
- "Street Fighter II'" -- Brazilian SEGA Mega System title
- "ストリートファイター2ダッシュ (PC Engine)" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaStreet Fighter II'
(pronounced Street Fighter Two Dash), released in 1997, was one of the largest Master System games ever created. It was only available in Brazil, where the older consoles were still very popular at the time. As this was an 8-bit title, some cuts had to be made. There are only eight playable characters (Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Blanka, Guile, Sagat, Balrog and Mr Bison) and the background is devoid of animation. Some moves were omitted as well, such as Ken and Ryu's signature Dragon Punch.
Related Web Sites
(1495) added Street Fighter II': Special Champion Edition
(Genesis) on Jan 01, 2003