This version of Street Fighter II
is similar in most aspects to the original, save that all 12 characters are selectable from the get-go (the boss characters were originally locked), and the game engine has been revamped.
- "Street Fighter II' Plus: Champion Edition" -- Japanese title
- "Street Fighter II': Champion Edition" -- TurboGrafx-16 title
- "Street Fighter II'" -- Brazilian SEGA Mega System title
- "Street Fighter II'" -- Master System title
- "ストリートファイター2ダッシュ (PC Engine)" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
This version for Genesis has re-worked sounds and voices if you compare it to the SNES version, with less colors, but it was a lot faster on turbo mode because the Genesis was twice the speed than the SNES, giving you the fastest turbo gameplay that will make you hurl.