Super Hydlide (Genesis)

3.4
Written by  :  MasterMegid (897)
Written on  :  May 13, 2006
Platform  :  Genesis

read more reviews by MasterMegid

Summary

It's a bird it's a plane it's Super Hydlide!

The Good

Super Hydlide is the sequel to the NES RPG Hydlide. In Super Hydlide to fantasy world of Hydlide is in peril once again and it is up to you to save it.

Save Hydlide again! As a hero of your own making it is up to you to save the world again. Arise hero, your destiny beckons! You must travel the world doing RPG type things, fighting monsters, exploring towns, crawling in dungeons, all that good stuff.

The Graphics in this game are crap. It does not even look like a Genesis, game more like a NES.

The Gameplay, is solid if not a little redundant. Dungeons are large and take quite a bit of time to finish. The fighting is real time, action RPG. And can also be quite challenging.

The Music in this game is godly. I cannot believe how good it is. This game is worth playing just to hear the epic score. There is not a tune that disappoints, it is all incredible.

The Bad

The game is too hard. The Graphics are shit. What else do I have to say?

The Bottom Line

Overall I would play this one just to listen to the music, there is a village where you can listen to the music, so fire up the game go there and enjoy the music.