Genghis Khan II: Clan of the Gray Wolf Ad Blurbs
Advertising Blurbswww.nintendo.com - Wii U (US):
Unleash Mongol hordes!In Genghis Khan II: Clan of the Gray Wolf, unite the scattered Mongol tribes under your banner and conquer the world as Genghis Khan. Choose from two riveting scenarios: Mongolia and all of Eurasia. It is up to you to take your fledgling empire from your humble beginnings on the Mongolian plateau and expand your borders across the land! As your rivals look enviously upon your domain, you must struggle to weather the assaults of your opponents and carve out a living for your people. Engage in diplomacy to forge alliances, and organize your troops to defend the prosperity of your empire! If you can manage to spread the borders of your empire to the corners of the world, all will pay homage to your might!
Contributed by Harmony♥ (15399) on Jul 26, 2016.
- CONQUER MONGOLIA OR THE ENTIRE WORLD
- INVADE THE BRITISH ISLES
- MEET THE ENEMY FACE TO FACE
- REVIEW YOUR LEADERS STRENGTH AND WEAKNESSES
- Conquer Mongolia or the entire world
- Play Genghis Khan, King John, Philip II or any of 12 other world-class rulers
- Choose from 16 historical military units, including knights, samurai and elephant units
- Set the strategy of your computer rivals, selecting from either Hostile or Intellectual
- Turn to advisors such as Marco Polo, Thomas Aquinas and Robin Hood for words of wisdom
- Enjoy 4 different scenarios with 1-4 players
- Save up to five games at any one time
UNLEASH MONGOL HORDES!
In an age of conflict, you have been chosen to rule. Military strength, as well as political artistry must be used to build an empire that spans the continents. Legendary sages and warriors will be your companions--or your bitter foes!
Lead your knights, samurai and elephants across the blazing sands of Arabia, through the Burmese jungle and into the grassy hills of the British Isles. Cross the Silk Road with Marco Polo and debate policy with Thomas Aquinas. Give the order to attack from the safety of your fortress or march to war at the head of your legions. Be careful to groom a successor and your great dynasty will live on.
Soon all will bow before your might!
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4616) on Mar 27, 2004.