DescriptionLicensed by the late 2001 World Rally Champion, Richard Burns, this rally game tries to find a niche by adding more depth and realism to the racing experience. This is reflected in the car handling, the influence of the weather and the endless tweaking of the car set-up. There are eight officially licensed cars to choose from, with familiar names such as the Subaru Impreza, Citroen Xsara, Peugeot 206, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo and Toyota Corolla, but you need to unlock them by finishing school lessons, winning a rally or making it to the end of a season.
Next to the usual training, quick races, rally seasons and multiplayer mode (only 4-player 'hot-seat'), you can test your skills in the Richard Burns Challenge, a time trial mode in which get the chance to go head to head with Burns himself. There are 36 stages in total, divided over six countries. The in-game music has been produced by Paul Oakenfold, Andy Hunter, Pepe Deluxe and the Plump DJs.
There are no Gizmondo screenshots for this game.
There are 23 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "理查德·伯恩斯拉力赛" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "RBR" -- Common abbreviation
- "Rally7" -- Working title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Citroën Xsara
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Peugeot 206
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Corolla
- Licensed Title: Athletes
- Technology: amBX
There are no reviews for the Gizmondo release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThis game is a descendant to the Rally Championship series of games. Before it was licensed as "Richard Burns", the internal development name for this game was simply Rally7, as in Rally Championship 7.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Richard Burns Rally (Official website)
- Wikipedia: Richard Burns Rally (Information about Richard Burns Rally at Wikipedia)