DescriptionGo, Diego, Go: Wolf Pup Rescue, is based on an animated television show; a spin-off of the Dora the Explorer series. Diego is Dora's cousin, whose mission is to rescue rainforest animals with the help of other characters and his Rescue Pack - a special bag that can turn into different things Diego needs.
In this game, Diego and Dora are off to find Baby Maned Wolf, who is lost in the rainforest. The player begins in Wolf Pup Rescue Mission mode (story mode), and as he completes each game it becomes available in Quick Rescue mode and accessible at any time. Finished activities give the player printable animal fact cards, collected in a Field Journal. The player can choose from three difficulty levels, and change levels at any time during the game. Gameplay uses simple mouse-clicks and click-and-stick, similar to game play in the Dora the Explorer series. The mini-games include:
- Spot and click on Baby Jaguar whenever he appears
- Find baby animals that are hiding in the leaves and return them to their mothers
- Find the correct trail to follow by matching paw prints to the animal that made them
- Steer a raft downriver by clicking left or right oars to avoid obstacles
- Piece together broken tree branches so Sammy Sloth can reach his fruit
- Choose a path by finding the animal on it that Diego's sister shows a picture of
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Edutaining Kids||Oct, 2006||B+||83|
|Common Sense Media||Feb 22, 2007||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.