The Gold of the Aztecs Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - DOS (US):
- 3 man years of development.
- 7,000 frames of animation.
- 140 hero actions.
- 18,000 individual pieces of graphics.
- 600K of music and sound effects
- 8 megabytes of code and data.
- Over 80 screens of non-stop action and devious puzzles.
GOLD IS THE PASSION, DEATH IS THE PROBABILITY!!For 400 years no-one has dared to take up the toughest challenge man has ever known - to find Quetzacotl's GOLD OF THE AZTECS. No-one has dared, that is until today. Bret Conrad, ex Special Forces Commander (and all round great guy) is bored. His combat training has made mortal danger a way of life, and since he was forced into retirement for being a liability to himself and his men, he's been looking for a death defying mission that he can really get his teeth into. This time the odds are really stacked against him and you - in one of the biggest, most fascinating adventure games ever devised!
Contributed by DJP Mom (11110) on Apr 30, 2007.