missing cover art
DescriptionA real-time multiplayer-only keyboard-crowding (or network) game, this game pits up to four human-operated cute fuzzy widdle bunnies against each other for one goal only: lagomorphic cranial domination.
Against a pastoral Warner Bros. backdrop (or any of over a hundred fan-made levels!) these rabbits re-enact 2D platform Joust glories minus the lava, eggs and ostriches; in short, the players pursue each other -- now hunting, now hunted, the tables turned at the blink of an eye -- aiming to exploit variable special landscape features of slippery ice, delaying water and elevating springboards to their advantage.
Points are scored by jumping on other bunnies' heads, to great (and gory) effect; a running tally of head-squishings is kept, with flattened players continually re-spawning.
There are no GP32 screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Jump'n'Bump" -- Alternate spelling
- "JumpnBump" -- Common *nix package name
- "Jumpbump" -- 8.3 MS-DOS filename summation
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|This game was ported to SDL (and beyond)||2||Pseudo_Intellectual (44732)
Jan 18, 2008
ReleaseThe authors of the game released it as emailware. That is, if you play the game, you have to send them an email saying where you're from and what you thought about the game.
Related Web Sites
- Easter Egg codes (Influence gravity levels, jump frequency, fly behavior and water colour. (Also, a hidden DOS screensaver mode!))
- Port homepage (Features links to all other platforms developed for; also, hosts the fan-made level archive (presently at 178 levels!))
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.