Grand Theft Auto IV Releases
Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
The patch contains the following changes and fixes:
- A fix to the crash after legal screen that some German customers were reporting.
- Numerous improvements to the video editor: Smarter naming of videos, improved rendering quality, better FX during replays.
- Fix to bowling while using certain sensitive mice.
- Fix for ATI 1900 shadows.
- Overall savings to memory.
- Graphic improvements to particle systems and mirrors.
- Multiplayer character settings are preserved.
- Support for DirectInput controllers.
This patch contains the following changes and fixes:
- Added "Water Quality", "Shadow Quality" and "Reflection Resolution" sliders in graphics menu
- Added "Definition" and "VSync" toggles in graphics menu
- Rendering optimizations
- VSync optimizations
- Nvidia 7000 series Mirrors fixed
Release dates and company information contributed by Picard (34848), Cantillon (13801), Fred VT (25805), Patrick Bregger (159431), piltdown_man (116103), MrMamen (6280), UkCollector (2471), Sciere (385857), Foxhack (12599), jaXen (32102), Xoleras (65926), UV (7202), Yearman (19734), MichaelPalin (1279), EddyB43 (3511), Sicarius (60808), Stratege (15287), Jeanne (75379) and Klaster_1 (57823)
Product codes contributed by Picard (34848), Cantillon (13801), havoc of smeg (21276), UkCollector (2471), Sciere (385857), Foxhack (12599), formercontrib (159908), Yearman (19734), Jeanne (75379) and Klaster_1 (57823)