Grand Theft Auto IV Releases
Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
The patch contains the following changes and fixes:
- A fix to the crash after legal screen that some German customers were reporting.
- Numerous improvements to the video editor: Smarter naming of videos, improved rendering quality, better FX during replays.
- Fix to bowling while using certain sensitive mice.
- Fix for ATI 1900 shadows.
- Overall savings to memory.
- Graphic improvements to particle systems and mirrors.
- Multiplayer character settings are preserved.
- Support for DirectInput controllers.
This patch contains the following changes and fixes:
- Added "Water Quality", "Shadow Quality" and "Reflection Resolution" sliders in graphics menu
- Added "Definition" and "VSync" toggles in graphics menu
- Rendering optimizations
- VSync optimizations
- Nvidia 7000 series Mirrors fixed
Release dates and company information contributed by Picard (35612), Cantillon (13868), Fred VT (25761), Patrick Bregger (161769), piltdown_man (122148), MrMamen (7383), UkCollector (2472), Sciere (409077), Foxhack (12856), jaXen (42248), Xoleras (65913), UV (7202), Yearman (19930), MichaelPalin (1279), EddyB43 (3509), Sicarius (60778), Stratege (15286), Jeanne (75361) and Klaster_1 (57810)
Product codes contributed by Picard (35612), Cantillon (13868), havoc of smeg (21406), UkCollector (2472), Sciere (409077), Foxhack (12856), formercontrib (159754), Yearman (19930), Jeanne (75361) and Klaster_1 (57810)