Grand Theft Auto IV Releases
Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
The patch contains the following changes and fixes:
- A fix to the crash after legal screen that some German customers were reporting.
- Numerous improvements to the video editor: Smarter naming of videos, improved rendering quality, better FX during replays.
- Fix to bowling while using certain sensitive mice.
- Fix for ATI 1900 shadows.
- Overall savings to memory.
- Graphic improvements to particle systems and mirrors.
- Multiplayer character settings are preserved.
- Support for DirectInput controllers.
This patch contains the following changes and fixes:
- Added "Water Quality", "Shadow Quality" and "Reflection Resolution" sliders in graphics menu
- Added "Definition" and "VSync" toggles in graphics menu
- Rendering optimizations
- VSync optimizations
- Nvidia 7000 series Mirrors fixed
Release dates and company information contributed by Picard (33983), Cantillon (13806), Fred VT (25824), Patrick Bregger (156068), piltdown_man (110522), MrMamen (6166), UkCollector (2418), Sciere (373264), Foxhack (12623), jaXen (26847), Xoleras (65974), UV (7209), Yearman (19695), MichaelPalin (1231), EddyB43 (3511), Sicarius (60854), Stratege (15305), Jeanne (75412) and Klaster_1 (57870)
Product codes contributed by Picard (33983), Cantillon (13806), havoc of smeg (18343), UkCollector (2418), Sciere (373264), Foxhack (12623), formercontrib (159973), Yearman (19695), Jeanne (75412) and Klaster_1 (57870)