Grand Theft Auto IV Releases
Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
The patch contains the following changes and fixes:
- A fix to the crash after legal screen that some German customers were reporting.
- Numerous improvements to the video editor: Smarter naming of videos, improved rendering quality, better FX during replays.
- Fix to bowling while using certain sensitive mice.
- Fix for ATI 1900 shadows.
- Overall savings to memory.
- Graphic improvements to particle systems and mirrors.
- Multiplayer character settings are preserved.
- Support for DirectInput controllers.
This patch contains the following changes and fixes:
- Added "Water Quality", "Shadow Quality" and "Reflection Resolution" sliders in graphics menu
- Added "Definition" and "VSync" toggles in graphics menu
- Rendering optimizations
- VSync optimizations
- Nvidia 7000 series Mirrors fixed
Release dates and company information contributed by Picard (34406), Cantillon (13802), Fred VT (25813), Patrick Bregger (156349), piltdown_man (112280), MrMamen (6239), UkCollector (2418), Sciere (377503), Foxhack (12617), jaXen (28678), Xoleras (65960), UV (7209), Yearman (19714), MichaelPalin (1277), EddyB43 (3511), Sicarius (60818), Stratege (15299), Jeanne (75401) and Klaster_1 (57840)
Product codes contributed by Picard (34406), Cantillon (13802), havoc of smeg (20464), UkCollector (2418), Sciere (377503), Foxhack (12617), formercontrib (159961), Yearman (19714), Jeanne (75401) and Klaster_1 (57840)