Not an American user?
DescriptionThis special edition of San Andreas includes a special DVD in addition to the regular game. On the special DVD is "The Introduction" and the newly announced documentary film "Sunday Driver." (This re-release edition also removes the controversial and unintentionally accessible "Hot Coffee" content.)
"The Introduction" provides gamers snippets of storyline that take place prior to the events in San Andreas, giving events that happen in the game more meaning.
"Sunday Driver" is the debut documentary from Rockstar Games and explores the low rider car club phenomenon in Watts and Compton. Directed by Carol Strong, the film explores the car clubs and their struggle to not only build the ultimate low rider cars, but also their attempts to bring their hobby into the mainstream.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
- "GTA:SA (Special Edition)" -- Abbreviated title
- "GTA: San Andreas (Special Edition)" -- Informal abbreviated title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: BASE jumping
- Gameplay feature: Chainsaws
- Gameplay feature: Dating / Romance
- Gameplay feature: Jetpack
- Gameplay feature: Photography
- Gameplay feature: Poker
- Gameplay feature: Quick Time Events / QTEs
- Genre: Open world / Free-roaming / Sandbox action and driving
- Grand Theft Auto series
- Graphics Engine: RenderWare
- Protagonist: Gangster
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|All Game Guide||2005||100|
|IGN||Nov 18, 2005||9.6 out of 10||96|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|An RPG?||10||leilei (282)
May 29, 2011
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Corn Popper (69529) added Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Special Edition) (PlayStation 2) on Nov 16, 2005