Board / Party Game, Editor / Construction Set, Game Show, Health / Nutrition, Licensed Title, Pinball
There are nine different “lesson” areas each with it’s own fitting teacher and game as seen below:
- Zit Attack Game: A Tetris clone with... zits.
- Booger Block Game: Shirly Snotgrass has snot dripping from her humungous nose, stop them before they reach her mouth.
- The Drool Show Game: Find out which food will make the teachers mouth water.
- Burp-O-Rama Game: Listen to the burp pattern and the repeat it.
- Dr. Sleuth Game: Diagnose patients from what they say, how they look and whats on your handy medical chart.
- Poo-Poo Pinball: Explanation required? You play a pinball machine/large intestine.
- Don't Pee Your Pants: Build a tube for Tommys urine before its to late!
- What A Wound Game: Heal you instructors wound by playing a game of Othello in a open gash in his arm. Instead of Black vs White, its White Blood cells vs Germs.
- Something Special In The Air: A game of concentration involving the appropriate (inappropriate?) subject matter.
You can also create and play music using human organs as instruments, print out crossword puzzles, listen to bizarre sing-alongs (Hydrogen Peroxide! It makes my wounds burn!), Encyclopedia of Gross Terms, browse a gallery of clip art, Recipes (i.e. Make you own snot!) and even get your diploma as a Grossologist.
Opipeuter Inconnivus (15157)
Kevin J. Thompson, ' (Wiener Dog Software)