DescriptionReturn to the road and take on the world to become the racing champion. 90 cars are on offer (most only available in Japan) to race across 46 different race tracks around the globe. The aim is to place first in each, in order to unlock the faster cars available.
Along with both single and 2 player multiplayer modes, you can also take part in a drifting challenge, where the aim is to drift around as many corners as possible, all in the one drift. The higher the combo, the better the result.
- "Advance GT2" -- Japanese Title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Honda Civic
- Automobile: Honda Integra
- Automobile: Honda NSX
- Automobile: Honda S2000
- Automobile: Mazda MX-5
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mazda RX-8
- Automobile: Mitsubishi GTO
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Subaru Legacy
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Automobile: Toyota MR2
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
- MTO GT series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gaming Target||Mar 28, 2003||8.7 out of 10||87|
|IGN||Feb 04, 2003||8.5 out of 10||85|
|GameSpy||Mar 14, 2003||84 out of 100||84|
|GameSpot||Apr 10, 2003||8.1 out of 10||81|
|Next Level Gaming||Mar 09, 2003||80 out of 100||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Mar, 2003||7.25 out of 10||72|
|GameZone||Mar 08, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|GamePro (US)||Feb 10, 2003||3 out of 5||60|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Jul, 2003||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
Vice President Of Marketing: