missing cover art
DescriptionUnlike Guild Wars: Factions, where you gain access to the entire land of Cantha with all of its quests and missions, this PvP Edition gives you only access to the high-level arenas on The Battle Isles:
- Zaishen Challenge (PvP-Training)
- Zaishen Elite (PvP-Training)
- Random Arenas (4vs4 at random)
- Team Arenas (4vs4)
- Heroes Ascent (8vs8; gives access to the Hall of Heroes)
- Guild related:
- If you are a member of any guild, you can also enter Guild vs. Guild Battles (GvG) through your Guild Hall.
- If you are member of a Kurzick or Luxon Guild, you can also enter Alliance Battles through the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Assassin (new in Factions)
- Ritualist (new in Factions)
- fully unlocked Skills (in the PvE-Edition, you must unlock them first):
- 240 Factions skills
- 90 Elite Factions Skills
- 240 Core Profession Skills
Basically, if you want to play only PvP, you can start with that right away without playing through the campaign.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
DiscontinuationThis edition is no longer available since November 2007. It was replaced by individual components (PvP Access Kit and various Skill Unlock Packs).
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.