DescriptionBased off the fifth book and movie of the series, players take control of Harry Potter in this adventure as he faces the dangers of his fifth year of Hogwarts, builds Dumbledore's Army, and faces off with Voldemort himself as the prophecy continues to unfold.
Players will navigate through the castle of Hogwarts and beyond, learning fifth year spells, solving multiple puzzles, and even get a chance to play as Sirius Black and Dumbledore himself.
In both the Nintendo DS and GBA versions, the player can walk around Hogwarts in "almost 3D" pre-rendered backgrounds, like in the first Resident Evil games. The gameplay consists in various minigames, which you play either by pressing buttons on the right timing (GBA) or by doing different kinds of moves with your stylus on the touch-screen (DS).
- "Harry Potter y la Orden del Fénix" -- Spanish title
- "Harry Potter und der Orden des Phönix" -- German title
- "Harry Potter og Føniksordenen" -- Norwegian title
- "Harry Potter och Fenixorden" -- Swedish title
- "Harry Potter ja Feeniksin kilta" -- Finnish title
- "Harry Potter i Zakon Feniksa" -- Polish title
- "Harry Potter Et l'Ordre Du Phénix" -- French title
- "Harry Potter en de Orde van de Feniks" -- Dutch title
- "Harry Potter e l'Ordine della Fenice" -- Italian title
- "Harry Potter e a Ordem da Fênix" -- Brazilian title
- "Harry Potter 5" -- Informal title
- "해리 포터와 불사조 기사단" -- Korean title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Play.tm||Nintendo DS||Jul 25, 2007||64 out of 100||64|
|Planet Gameboy.de||Game Boy Advance||Jul 30, 2007||61 out of 100||61|
|DS-x2||Game Boy Advance||2007||5.1 out of 10||51|
|Cubed3||Nintendo DS||Aug 24, 2007||5 out of 10||50|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nintendo DS||Jul 13, 2007||10 out of 20||50|
|Gamestyle||Game Boy Advance||2007||5 out of 10||50|
|GameSpot||Game Boy Advance||Jul 18, 2007||5 out of 10||50|
|GameSpot||Nintendo DS||Jul 18, 2007||5 out of 10||50|
|GameSpy||Nintendo DS||Jul 19, 2007||30|
|Gamestyle||Nintendo DS||Aug 05, 2007||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Game Boy Advance Credits