Not an American user?
DescriptionIn Harvest Moon 64, your objective is to restore a run-down farm that you've inherited from your grandfather, who has died recently. In the village many people help you out on your long journey. During this time you can attend festivals, race in horse races, farm, tend to your livestock, add to your house, get married, or maybe even have a child. There are 5 beautiful women to be chosen from, each having their own jobs and personalities. At the end the player's parents come by and rate them after 2 and a half years of performance. The option then exists either to keep going or stop there. The real question is if you're up for the challenge.
- "牧場物語２" -- Japanese spelling
- "牧场物语64" -- Chinese title (simplified)
- "Bokujou Monogatari 2" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Dating / Romance
- Gameplay feature: Fishing
- Genre: Simulation - Farming
- Harvest Moon series
|It's at least better than Office Worker 64.||Adzuken (685)|
The Press Says
|HonestGamers||Nov 04, 2004||10 out of 10||100|
|Nintendo Land||2003||92 out of 100||92|
|Gaming Target||Jun 22, 2000||9.1 out of 10||91|
|Total! (Germany)||Feb, 2000||1.75 out of 6||85|
|IGN||Dec 23, 1999||8.2 out of 10||82|
|X64||Jun, 1999||82 out of 100||82|
|Nintendojo||2000||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot||Dec 20, 1999||7.3 out of 10||73|
|GameCola.net||Jul, 2003||6.2 out of 10||62|
|All Game Guide||1999||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Harvest Moon Farm -- A Harvest Moon fan site that contains screenshots, wallpapers, sound files, etc.
- Wikipedia: Harvest Moon 64 -- Information about Harvest Moon 64 at Wikipedia
gregory dan (5) added Harvest Moon 64 (Nintendo 64) on Sep 14, 2001
Sachiko Chaki (Mint)Sound Coordinater:
Coco StudioSound Direction:
Pole To WinPublicity: