DescriptionTake up the tough job of a farmer in this most recent addition to the Harvest Moon franchise. Work through a long day of watering and planting crops, tending to animals and getting to know the villagers. Unlike past games in the series this one works on a chapter basis as you progress through the seasons.
Various goals include marrying one of the village women(or men in the upcoming for girls edition) and having children to help you with your work as you get older. The gameplay and the abstract goals are similar to the GameCube game Animal Crossing.
- "牧場物語 ワンダフルライフ" -- Japanese spelling
- "Bokujou Monogatari: Wonderful Life" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Botany, Farming, Gardening
- Gameplay feature: Dating / Romance
- Genre: Simulation - Farming
- Harvest Moon series
|Harvest Moon: Live your life, try again.||Samantha Smith (7)|
The Press Says
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Apr 22, 2004||9 out of 10||90|
|4Players.de||Apr 27, 2004||84 out of 100||84|
|GameZone||Apr 09, 2004||8.3 out of 10||83|
|Gamesmania||Apr 15, 2004||82 out of 100||82|
|Nintendo Difference||Apr 10, 2004||16 out of 20||80|
|GameCell UK||2004||8 out of 10||80|
|UOL Jogos||Apr 07, 2004||80|
|IGN||Mar 15, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|N-Zone||May 11, 2004||78 out of 100||78|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 25, 2004||15 out of 20||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Information about Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.