Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Inspired by the classic Atari hit of the same name, the new Haunted House: Cryptic Graves™ is a terrifying, first-person, adventure-horror game filled with cryptic puzzles, supernatural entities and paranormal activity.
You are Anya Graves, heir to Abaddon Grange, the estate of Zachary Graves - a notorious occultist and collector of all things supernatural. As the mysteries and terror of Abbadon Grange unfold, your true powers will awaken, along with a long-dormant evil...
- Communicate with the dead by using your special powers, including the ability to touch objects to glean information about their previous owner.
- Explore mysterious rooms and corridors throughout the haunted mansion, including the catacombs, garden maze, and laboratories, to uncover the truth about the estate’s dark past.
- Craft different powerful potions using the four elements of Alchemy: Fire, Air, Water, and Earth to help you explore different passageways and protect yourself from deadly apparitions.
- Evade horrid ghosts and enemies that possess supernatural abilities, including the Silent Stalkers, Jack the Ripper, Witch and more.
- Solve the mysteries of the Haunted House® by helping the Ghost avenge his murder which will release his spirit from the house
- Developed by Dreampainters, the seasoned team behind the critically acclaimed survivor horror game, Anna.
- Written by award-winning comics and videogame writer Gordon Rennie, scriptwriter for Killzone.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Haunted House: Cryptic Graves (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.